Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tired and Wired

I guess that's what a mind like mine is like: tired and wired, tangled and dangling, sharp and short, open and awful, small and walled in, free in the heat, whatever. Here are some photos of wires at the remodel, and of Stella peering out of her window. I am tired. Sunday night, we had a lovely meal outside on the side of the rental, overlooking the sparkly valley, the air finally cool enough for a glass of wine, hot corn, and now, sleep.





Bob and I have to pick a plumbing manufacturer. We went to a great plumbing fixture store on Friday late afternoon. Also, he saved me from buying some great old (bad upholstry) chairs at a garage sale this morning. I shouldn't buy just beautiful things and then figure out where to put them -- I want to think about what I'd like to have in what space and then look for the right piece. So much work. Hansgrohe is the current favorite. Doesn't this look like fun? I've read that you can get them at Costco. I wonder if it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment