Monday, January 19, 2009

Mess Stress and Laundry Relief

So, I said it was tough. It is. Even on a sunny day, which it is. So, what is a girl to do? Laundry. Thank goodness. Here is a photo of the mess in the old house (that's the mirror that used to hang on the wall in the funny white box in the TV room) and a mess. Holes from inside to the outside. That's the kind of thing that really scares me. If you want to see the laundry that I am doing to calm myself down, go to the Laundry Songs blog. Time to sort and fold!

I have to work through the inaguration tomorrow. That's a drag. But it's comforting, too, to think that such a gorgeous family will soon be living in the White House. Hopefully with not too many holes. Here's a picture of the guy. Isn't he dreamy? Isn't he to die for? He's got a drop dead gorgeous wife, too. If you want to read a poem I wrote today about a wife (not Michelle Obama, tho) you'll have to go to the Twirlyword Poems blog. BFN.




2 comments:

  1. I wonder if you can really imagine what a new house you will have when the job is done?? It will be so different, better and more comfortable. Things like "the funny white box in the TV room" will be gone and quickly forgotten, except in old dining room photos from 90's and 00's. As I remember there will be no fireplace, right? That is such a good plan. Burning wood in the fireplace is about as un-green as you can get!
    Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be a fireplace, but it will be gas burning. No wood. I don't think you can even get a permit for one anymore. Bob can give more details. We're putting it in for aesthetic reasons, and it will be in the new family room. It's also good for resale value, so they say.

    ReplyDelete