And the last is a photo of a garage door window shape that I liked. Most garage door windows are very boring, or even kitschy looking. I liked this -- grander somehow -- if you can say that about a garage door. Note the similar design in the light fixture. And you can see me in the glass reflections, too, taking the photo! Pretty silly. I'd make a very bad spy.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Window Shopping!
Thursday, in the cold noon light, Linda and I walked in Atherton and took pictures of windows. Here are some I like.
I really like the clear window at the bottom and the smaller panes at top.
I also liked this whole house look -- the way the windows, doors, shutters, gate, were all of the same curve and color -- it's a great house. I like the color scheme too -- brown and white is good on a house. Normally I'm not so interested in all the little panes breaking up the glass, but for some reason on this house it worked.
The next photo in this group is of a nice garden wall. Mature cactus cascading -- nice color mixture, western facing exposure. 
And the last is a photo of a garage door window shape that I liked. Most garage door windows are very boring, or even kitschy looking. I liked this -- grander somehow -- if you can say that about a garage door. Note the similar design in the light fixture. And you can see me in the glass reflections, too, taking the photo! Pretty silly. I'd make a very bad spy.
And the last is a photo of a garage door window shape that I liked. Most garage door windows are very boring, or even kitschy looking. I liked this -- grander somehow -- if you can say that about a garage door. Note the similar design in the light fixture. And you can see me in the glass reflections, too, taking the photo! Pretty silly. I'd make a very bad spy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love window...add lots of them.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Now I know you can comment. I love the windows too -- there will be lots.
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon, Jennifer