Now Bob and I are going to see stone at two places in San Jose. I'm sure I will fall in love with slabs of stuff I cannot afford. Prepare yourselves.
I took pictures of a bunch of windows in Atherton yesterday on my walk with Linda. Yeah, Linda, she remembered the camera!! I'll post those tonight from home.

We are also having tons of fun giving stuff away on Freecycle. If you are not familiar with this organization, you must become familiar. It's really a great way to give away "junk" to people who really will love it, use it, know how to fix it, be happy to have it!! Amazing. Thanks to Michelle who turned me on to it. And thanks to the people who have come to take away encyclopedias, used audio cassette tapes and a 1940s era Magnivox stereo (with tubes) and its lovely cabinet. Time to drive to San Jose!
Thanks for the tip. I just joined the freecycle group in Lincoln County Maine. I have so much stuff in the basement that is usable but not by me. Really good stuff I give to the habitat for humanity store in Bath, which they resell. We might also giving away some of the many old books we no longer read?
ReplyDelete