Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here We Go Ready or Not

The movers are booked. We move Dec. 22nd, Monday. The construction crew will start Dec. 23, Tuesday. There's demolition in the side yard they can start -- tearing out the concrete pad and taking out some of the old/dead trees that are in the way.

Jackson is okay with the idea that Santa will come to Lindy Lane. I have to learn the street address. We may not have a phone up there for a while, but our cell phones will work, and I think we might leave the answering machine on Monterey Court. I don't think we'll forward the mail. At least not for a while.

I need a photo today. It's very cold. There's a little bit of snow on the mountains, and there was frost on the houses and cars and lawn this morning. 43 degrees when I got in my car at 8:45 am. I don't have a photo, but here's one from another blog that shows what the snow on Mt. Diablo looks like -- maybe the hills will be that green in January.
Did I say I was having trouble with the formatting on this stupid blog??!!


2 comments:

  1. great shot of the snow... is this shot from your "evil" balcony!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda -- no this is a shot from a random website that looks like the view from my new living room rental window. Hope you're having a great break!

    ReplyDelete