Sunday, May 3, 2009

In Through The Window & Rainbow Sherbet

Alice B. and I went by on our walk this afternoon. The hidden key no longer works because the door it opened is no longer. So, Alice climbed up the ladder, around a roof section and in through an open window. It was very exciting! She agrees that we had room to spare in our master closet for the new furnace, and laughs with me to think that Bob and I could possibly have enough stuff to fill up that closet. But we do, which I guess is sad, rather than funny! Leo was around, purring and rolling in the dirt. We pulled a few weeds, but I didn't want to take the time to water the gardenias, hiding under the Japanese Maple in their pots. It's been raining here this weekend, but they don't much rain under there. Domingo the HVAC guy worked yesterday (Saturday) bless his heart, and Leo had a great time investigating the heater vents lying around.


Before Alice and I walked, Jackson and I did a little shopping. Boxer shorts, Legos (his birthday is Tuesday!), lipstick, hand lotion, Mother's Day cards. We also went to Baskin & Robbins, and here are a few photos of him with his Rainbow Sherbet. I don't have any great photos of the house today, but at least I have Jackson.



1 comment:

  1. These iPhone photos of Jackson are great! Click on them and they are huge.

    ReplyDelete