Thursday, March 26, 2009

Walls Up. Cat Up. Mood Up.

Yeah -- the framing is happening into the new bath and closet upstairs. Leo has visited more. (Actually Leo visited before the bathroom framing but that's the order they were uploaded into the blog and I'm not spending the next 10 minutes trying to get them in the right order.) It's spring. I think I will live through this. Please go to the Picasa album and look at all the photos!!! Yeah!!! Here are several more for those of you good enough to visit the blog. I also plan to have new poems on the TwirlywordPoems blog this weekend. I'm even working on LaundrySongs, but don't know if blogging is in the cards for now. Baseball season has started and I'm loathe to sit inside too much. Orchids are blooming too. Should put up photos of those, but where??



















No comments:

Post a Comment