Sunday, February 8, 2009

When Camelias Last By the Dooryard Bloomed

(Sorry, Walt.) It's moving along. The permits have finally been cut, and the work will begin in earnest now. I'll try to be better about keeping up this blog. I've been very miserable (rain rain go away, even though we desperately need you!) so haven't had much energy for the narrative.


Here's the photo of the front with the blooming camellias. Also, to tempt you, a photo of the inside, no more fireplace, no more kitchen. If you want to see all the photos, go to the Picasa album. It's much easier than putting them up here one at a time.






More later.

2 comments:

  1. I love to see the changes during the remodel. I like the photo of the new framing where the living room fireplace used to be. When our Longdown Rd house was being built in 1973, we used to walk over there from Medina Lane almost every night to check on the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can plan to walk down to Montery Court every night that you are here, too, or every day. It will be warmer in the daytime -- it's kind of muddy right now!

    ReplyDelete