Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year & No Cats




Well, I am exhausted. That's all there is to say. Leo has been living here at Lindy Lane only sporadically, and once we realized that he could find his way back to Monterey Court -- where Frank and Ellen are taking good care of him at their house -- we stopped worrying about him. Frejya took a vacation yesterday around noon, and I was just beginning to seriously worry that she'd been eaten by a coyote or a bobcat "way up here" on the hill, when she appeared at the back door. She's wet, muddy, and seems rather dazed, but in no way frightened. She's probably been under something, but close to home. She came when I called, so all is well. Here is a photo of Leo taking a rare break in the new bedroom window, and another of the backyard getting ready for the foundation.
If I can figure out how to import photos from my new iPhone (whahoo! Santa Jim and Dotti!) I'll post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment